Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy cash to seed your new character

5 posters

Go down

Easy cash to seed your new character Empty Easy cash to seed your new character

Post  Newtron Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:03 am

Create the character you plan on leveling and raiding with for this event. Then create a death knight on the same server and run through the starting quests until you're released in EPL. You get some easy gold and other items you can mail to your low level character.

If you plan on playing a DK til the end, then you have your own issues with money, not sure what to do with a new DK on a server without leveled alts.

Newtron

Back to top Go down

Easy cash to seed your new character Empty Re: Easy cash to seed your new character

Post  Wakarrie Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:21 pm

If you plan on staying DK, I suggest what I did last night. I had about 35g coming out of the starter area, ran to the first AH in range and bought 2x1000 stacks of Iceblade arrows, and sold them in stacks of 100 for just under what the 1k stacks were selling for.

This morning revealed that it does work and I'm just over 200g for it, almost to my normal flyer to make gathering/questing in Outlands less painful.

In essence, just be that goblin we all know you can be.

Wakarrie

Back to top Go down

Easy cash to seed your new character Empty Easy cash to seed your new character

Post  maelstram Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:42 pm

question is....with this many goblins on a server....any market is bound to get saturated....

maelstram

Back to top Go down

Easy cash to seed your new character Empty Re: Easy cash to seed your new character

Post  Kerouac Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:26 am

maelstram wrote:question is....with this many goblins on a server....any market is bound to get saturated....

Maybe, maybe not - I'm not looking at making my usual gold 'base' and I'm not sure that many other people will either. Just raid costs and the price of raid professions at 80. Not 'gold cap' a new server - not even my fairly low 25K personal cap. (GnomeofZurich excluded of course - this is his normal place.)

I'll tell you one market on this server that is ripe for some Goblins and that would be Inscription. Bought some glyphs today and looked over the market in general (its my major profession on main server) - the prices are sky high - totally out of ratio to the herbs I saw.

Have at it.
Kerouac
Kerouac
US Moderator
US Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrogate Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 am

The DK starter quests netted me ~30g, and then I flew from Acherous Hold to Light's Hope in EPL. You can ride North from there to the Troll area and gather cloth, Essences of Undeath, and Mojo from the trolls there.

There's also Wool Cloth from instances like The Stockades and cooking mats from the crabs in Westfall, all easily soloable by a DK.

Abrogate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down