Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GuildChat Rules (from Gevlon's original post)

Go down

GuildChat Rules (from Gevlon's original post) Empty GuildChat Rules (from Gevlon's original post)

Post  Newtron Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Rules as posted by Gevlon on the EU forum, just in case you missed them (http://undergeared.omgforum.net/undergeared-in-eu-f5/guildchat-rule-t11.htm)

The rule is simple: the guildchat is only for finding groups, crafters or quick WoW questions. Some examples:
* Anyone up for WC?
* Anyone else wants to kill Knucklerot and Luzran?
* Anyone can craft [silver rod]?
* Can a shaman cleanse curse?

Some bad examples:
* Lol!
* some random joke
* 2 pages long theorycrafting discussion (it belongs to the forum)
* non-WoW stuff

Why is this rule exists? Because of the "anyone can come, not anyone can stay" policy. I have no way to screen out morons. If someone comes along that "my main is Kungen on Maghteridon inv me", I have no way to prove he is not a 12 years old kid who is rejected by a HC guild as hunter for having more SP than AP. Some of the people will be M&S here and can stay until they prove themselves to be M&S either by not having decent rotation, standing in the fire or by not being able to chat decently.

I know that some of you will find the chat boring, but rather that than annoying. Of course you can chat in party or /w with anyone. And of course he can say he doesn't want to chat.

Newtron

Back to top Go down

GuildChat Rules (from Gevlon's original post) Empty My own thoughts on the chat rules

Post  Newtron Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:03 pm

More examples of the bad:
gratz!
ding!

Newtron

Back to top Go down