Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible transfer

4 posters

Go down

Possible transfer Empty Possible transfer

Post  Hydro Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 am

LFChallenge

Hey guys, saw a few topics a forums on your guild and what you guys do and myself i love a challenge and believe this would present one if i was to transfer an alt i rarely use and pewpew in blues.

So are you guys recruiting? if so are you looking for any particular class? i have a rogue, DK, Druid that i could possible transfer over. Note these characters are already 80 and do have epic gear due to general use doin some heroic and weekly and what not, these would not be used for raiding tho i know the requirement. I did see a post about the [Epic] achievement, is that like not tolerated didnt see a conclusion on weather this was accepted or not.

Just some general info about me, I play a Mage on Caelestrasz in a guild called Inexorable we're currently working on PP/Sindy HM in 25man

Hydro

Back to top Go down

Possible transfer Empty Re: Possible transfer

Post  Ulatekso Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

It's fine if you have epics, or the epic achievement on your character. You raid with us in blues, but other than that you're free to do with your character as you please.

I'm not sure on what we'd need most. I'm not seeing a lot of melee DPS lately, though.

Ulatekso

Back to top Go down

Post  ardoRic Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:00 pm

I didn't answer to this post as soon as I saw it because you're asking us something which is entirely up to you.

There's no problem with having progress on the Epic achievement, some of us do, some of us don't. There's no issue with you owning epics, since you are free to occupy your character with whatever activities you desire, outside of raid time. Would be nice if you kept clear of raiding ICC, but other than that, I don't think there's much restriction to what you do.

Regarding what character to bring, Ulatekso is right. We do seem to be seeing very few melee dps in our raids, so at the moment that would seem to be particularly useful. However, we're a casual guild, as opposed to hardcore. We raid with what we got, and everyone is free to bring whatever they desire. You can roll whatever class/role you wish. We haven't been having any trouble filling roles in raids lately. The only important restriction is that you don't roll a class/spec you are overly familiar with, in the current content.

Bottom line, bring whatever you wanna raid on.

ardoRic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:28 am

Kool, I'll bring my druid as feral. I might be over Sat not sure wouldn't have the gear by then anyway ill get the rest of my gear ready on Cael so some friends and that can help me.

cya soon

Hydro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 am

So i think i confused myself here, i thought you guys where on Arathor US server "Change realm, US tab Arathor realm, if you understand that" which also means by my calculations you'd be raiding now for another 2hrs and post 1hr, now that i think i have realized that id need to get a EU account to raid with you guys which i dont think i could get.

So is anyone able to comfirm this? and would i be able to like upgrade my current acc or somthing to still join you guys?

Hydro

Back to top Go down

Post  Maladroite Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey, sorry but we are on Arathor-EU. However, back when this project was started, there was also a US-counterpart guild on one of the US realms, but it never really took off. With the interest rising again now that we are in ICC, I have read posts from quite a few US players that want to restart that guild.
Unfortunately, I don't really know what server they are on, or who to contact... <.< You could try browsing the "Undergeared in US" part of the forum.

Maladroite

Back to top Go down

Post  Hydro Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Yea i'v contacted the US version and yea not much interest atm and no offical raid times set atm not looking good for them anytime soon, anyway soz for the forum cluter >.> i just assumed you could access all realms oh well

Hydro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down