Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea for next Saturday's raid

4 posters

Go down

An idea for next Saturday's raid Empty An idea for next Saturday's raid

Post  Maladroite Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Screw Ulduar, that place has already been cleared with a blue raid before. Let's just go to Trial of the Crusader. That is, if there will be enough people online.
I admit I wasn't online in time tonight, I logged on an hour late. But I'm a bit worried if there are always less than 10 people online each Saturday. Why did all those people join the guild if they don't want to take part in the project?

Maladroite

Back to top Go down

An idea for next Saturday's raid Empty Re: An idea for next Saturday's raid

Post  Suma Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:02 pm

You guys better start showing up, there was talk about putting down the project if we don't get a raid going next week!

Suma

Back to top Go down

Post  Niefe Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Oh noes.. I hope it won't be put down, I'm somewhere near level 60 by now and i don't want to get this character wasted... i want to participate in the project before it ends Sad

Niefe

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiminimonka Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:33 pm

I hope its not put down too. At the moment I can't spend a lot of time levelling due to other commitments, but I will put in a burst of levelling time soon and get to 80 as fast as I can.

Jiminimonka

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiminimonka Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Reading the Undergeared US forums they have a lot of action there, people still want to try, they are not giving up so soon. Obviously it's going to take time to get a group of level 80s going, geared in the right blues and of the best composition to raid with.

If there are too many of one class/role, then how about letting us (and potential new members) know what is needed? More healers, more ranged DPS, more melee etc. I am fine levelling whatever is needed, I might even have an alt on the way to level 80 that I can transfer over.

Jiminimonka

Back to top Go down

Post  Suma Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Lack of raidready healers at 80 is the biggest problem. Wouldn't hurt to get more tanks and dps either. It varies a bit what we are lacking when it's time for raid, but I think we've never had 3 healers online when it's raidtime.

Suma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jiminimonka Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 pm

So maybe an OP class would do, gonna roll a druid methinks. Tank/DPS/Healer - Maybe we should all roll Druids!

Jiminimonka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum