Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll

+6
Voric
Abrogate
Old_one
Paderon
Zerryn
WeekendWarrior
10 posters

Go down

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll Empty Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll

Post  WeekendWarrior Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Been since April since there was discussion on the status of project on this forum.

Since then the EU side with Gevlon has done well. Their success posts on the forums and such has generated some interest in joining the U.S. version. I finally found the thread on the MMOChampion chronicles on the project being done by ArdoRic and I think that has helped direct some folks this way. I was surprised to see a note there saying the U.S version died due to a lack of interest. Well, why doesn’t anyone ever tell me anything? Toss me a bone people, I need to know these things… I need the title “The Clueless” next to my name: Mythsaken The Clueless, that would do it. Yep, I ‘m a casual player, and Websense at work blocks all the really useful sites and I don’t take the time to read forums in the evenings. Being clueless maybe I shouldn’t be the one posting a status but anyway there is no clueless rank in the guild only a “Lol’d” so I’ll take my chances on getting corrected by my betters.

So anyway to update the folks who have been away but may still check these forums here’s the status:
I've been on a bit the past few weeks or so and we have had a few more folks join up - starting new toons and one transfer a level 71 mage (Woot!). We are up to 30 toons now I believe. I know some of us have alts so I don’t know the actual account number. Folks I have chatted with seem enthusiastic about the project. A couple of folks who read about the project via MMO Champs had quit WoW but decided to come back to join the project. For those who haven’t had a chance to log on in awhile but have been checking in periodically here to see what is going on I thought I’d post an update and ask folks to check in here with a reply to let folks know if you are still interested. (These is the Roll Call part – Post to let us know you are alive please)

For those rolling new toons I have sent them 4 netherweave bags and 50g to help get started and promoted those to the “Bags” rank. If I missed someone let me know.

My schedule for the summer is not real certain. Having a block of free time to try to participate in raiding for me will continue to be uncertain mostly due to trying to spend time with family (and the wife getting irritated at me when I log in too much). Mornings however are good on Weekends and every other Fridays. I tend to be up around 5 - 5:30am. (Helps avoid wife agro if I play when she isn’t up yet.) Willing to run some randoms with anyone or runs through instances to help power level.

Folks are waiting for something to happen. How do we do this? Maybe start with a Naxx 8 if we can’t get a full 10. Looking for something fun/productive to do while waiting for our numbers to grow enough to raid. I’m clueless – see my note above.

So I wanted to get a feel for how interested folks still are in this project? Would be nice to hear what folks are thinking and until we get a raid or two done we are stuck in the “waiting for more folks/recruiting” phase of the project. I’m sure more folks would join us if we were already raiding. (This is the Poll part of the post) Post with your response please.

1) Very interested (willing to organize a raid or take some more active roll if needed and time is available)
2) Somewhat interested (just waiting for enough people to start raiding or haven’t had enough time to log on much)
3) On the fence (leveled/leveling a toon but would transfer a high level toon if I saw the guild start to raid)
4) Lost Interest (nothing left to prove once EU side down’s LK)
5) Don’t care anymore (don’t even have the interest to even log on and /gquit, but I can’t stop reading these threads because it’s like watching a car crash on the side of the road)

Signed
Mythstaken “The Clueless”

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll Empty Re: Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll

Post  Zerryn Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 am

Answering the roll call. Smile I just joined up a couple days ago - rolled a new hunter (Zerryn). None of your poll choices really fit me - I'm quite interested, but only have Horde toons to choose from for transfers, and I'm not sure I'm ready to take the transfer+faction change hit.

Zerryn

Back to top Go down

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll Empty Re: Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll

Post  WeekendWarrior Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Zerryn,

Welcome to the guild and thanks for replying. I'll get some bags and gold to you later today. Good to have you onboard! Smile

Myth

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Paderon Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I am very interested in the project and someone extended an invite to an alt but I am transferring my lvl 60 shaman assuming you want him. I would be willing to help in any way I can.........I have previously tanked on a pally up to TOC and my main is a mage up to H LK. I rolled the shaman as I really never had a melee class or a healer so I am enhance/resto. Should not take long to get to 80 once I get him over.
Oh and when you are talking about times for raiding - do you mean eastern/server?

Paderon

Back to top Go down

Post  WeekendWarrior Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Paderon,

This is an East Coast server, so raid times should be same, EST = servertime.

You are welcome to bring your shaman. Whatever class you want to bring. It’s unlikely that we will have two many of one class with our current numbers. And not everyone will be able to make it to every raid (not mandatory attendance) so some overlap will be good. The main point being is that no one is forced to play a class they don’t want to play. There is no “take one for the team” mentality here.

Welcome to the Guild!

Myth

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Old_one Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 am

I LOVE this whole idea! I would be interested in transferring my 80 priest to your server to raid in ilevel 200 blues. Does he have to be a virgin raider? (He's downed Onyxia)

So am I still cleared for take-off?

Cheers,

Old_one

Back to top Go down

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll Empty Cleared for take-off

Post  WeekendWarrior Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm

You are welcome to join us!

Quoting Gevlon from a Dec post:

"No WotLK raiding is the rule.

If you cleared SWP that's OK, that was a very different WoW back then. If you are lvl 80 since last december and full epic, that's not a problem unless you did some serious WotLK raiding. Serious:
- hardmodes like Sarth+3, immortal in Naxx and such
- Ulduar behind Antechamber (I won't exclude you just because you killed FL with a PuG)
- ToC Anub-arak
- ICC raiding

What is not a problem (not full list):
- Naxx clear
- Sarth, Sarth+1
- Ulduar siege
- Onyxia
- Beasts
- Anything before WotLK"

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrogate Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 am

Somewhat interested, my time is a bit limited right now, but if we start raiding I can arrange to be there.

Abrogate 80 Unholy DK

Abrogate

Back to top Go down

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll Empty Transfer complete!

Post  Old_one Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 am

OK, just transferred my priest over to your server. The name is Horatio, so send me an invite to the guild when you get a chance.

Can't wait to hit Naxx!

Old_one

Back to top Go down

Post  Voric Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Somewhat Interested, things have been getting in the way lately for myself and my wife (Pthana) but we are both still holding interest hoping to see this take off. I definitely think it would be reinvigorating to see scheduled events, even though we are not yet level 80. It gives a promise of things to come.

Voric

Back to top Go down

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll Empty New Recruit Here

Post  JackL711 Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:38 pm

I am interested in the project. Unfortunately I can't afford to bring over one of my existing high-level toons (I play Horde on my main server so I'd have to faction change as well as server transfer).

So I've rolled a DK, named Nightsmash

I will try to catch someone online next time I'm on for a guild invite.
Understandably, there is nobody on right now - 5:30 am my time, aka 8:30 am server.
(I did multiple /who and didn't find any of the names I know, and nobody came up when I did a /who on the guild name)

JackL711

Back to top Go down

Post  Old_one Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Hey JackL711, I'll keep an eye out for Nightsmash. I am usually online sometime every day or every other day on my priest Horatio. He is pretty much 'retro-fitted' in blues now, so I may roll another character while everyone gets raid-ready.

Old_one

Back to top Go down

Status of the Project + Roll Call + Poll Empty Presses 1.

Post  Wel Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Option one for me good sirs, I am extremly interested, and love the idea of experiencing gameplay through undergeared eyes, no gear to cary me, which leaves just me and in a raid it will be just us.

Wel

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 am

Welcome to the guild and thanks for replying. I'll get some bags and gold to you later today. Good to have you onboard!

DESIGNER HANDBAGS
Timberland Womens Boots

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr007 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:40 am

My schedule for the summer is not real certain. Having a block of free time to try to participate in raiding for me will continue to be uncertain mostly due to trying to spend time with family (and the wife getting irritated at me when I log in too much). Mornings however are good on Weekends and every other Fridays. I tend to be up around 5 - 5:30am. (Helps avoid wife agro if I play when she isn’t up yet.) Willing to run some randoms with anyone or runs through instances to help power level.

neon bar signs
Best HGH

Mr007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down