Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extremely interested

2 posters

Go down

Extremely interested Empty Extremely interested

Post  Iliji Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 am

Once I found out there was an Undergeared chapter in the US my heart skipped a beat. I dug around your forums and with my detective skills located your server. I created a character to probe some information from anyone on, but no one was to be seen

Although it was a little late (11:30PM EST), I'm praying the project still has steam as it would be an absolute pleasure to partake in this project with like-minded individuals

So, long story short, what times can I catch someone online so we can talk in a more formal manner?

Last edited by Iliji on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Iliji

Back to top Go down

Extremely interested Empty Re: Extremely interested

Post  WeekendWarrior Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm

Sorry we missed you. There was some folks on earlier last night. It's pretty hit or miss. I think I will be on tonight for a bit to catch WG and maybe a couple of dailys. Anytime between 9-10:30pm. If we don't hook up then, send me an ingame mail and let me know what time you can be on and we'll work out a time.

Mythstaken

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Iliji Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 am

Its pretty slow at work so I've been online waiting for someone to pop on. I work til Midnight EST so I'll be available until then. Looking forward to speaking with someone.

Iliji

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum