Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When I look at the three massive manuscript

Go down

When I look at the three massive manuscript Empty When I look at the three massive manuscript

Post  jukido Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 am

When I look at the three massive manuscript volumes which contain our work for the year 1894, I confess that it is very difficult for me, out of such a wealth of material, to select the cases which are most interesting in themselves, and at the same time most conducive to a display of those peculiar powers for which my friend was famous. As I turn over the pages, I see my notes upon the repulsive story of the red leech and the terrible death of Crosby, the banker. Here also I find an account of the Addleton tragedy, and the singular contents of the ancient British barrow. The famous Smith-Mortimer succession case comes also within this period, and so does the tracking and arrest of Huret, the Boulevard assassin -- an exploit which won for Holmes an autograph letter of thanks from the French President and the Order of the Legion of Honour.
regulatory consultants
Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy

jukido

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum