Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotion to Raider

3 posters

Go down

Promotion to Raider Empty Promotion to Raider

Post  Gevlon Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Currently everyone are "member" in the guild except for some (mostly abandoned) lowbies and me & GF as officer/GM to do the administration. However we are already having lvl 80-es and while we don't have enough to do 10 man raiding, we can start to prepare for it.

The raider rank is needed to get into the raid. It doesn't guarantee spot but not being raider guarantees no spot. The promotion also means 1000G donation to support your raiding profession.

To be a raider:
1: obtain a full blue gear (except the piece that would come from profession, like trinket for wannabe alchemist or JC, head for engineer). This gear doesn't have to be BiS but have to be in spec and ilvl 180+ (except for a few items, like trinket, idol).
2: whisper me. I'm usually online between 18:30 and 20:00 every day
3: if you are a DPS, we see some dummy damage to screen out hopeless cases (I hope such will be very rare)
4: I inspect the gear and enchant the final items for free. Those items that you want to replace can be enchanted with your mats
5: we do a random instance where you do your desired role. Don't stand in the fire!
6: You get your 1000G and promotion to level your profession. If you grab some new items, catch me once and I'll get them enchanted
7: When a full 5-man team is ready (including me) with blue gear and stuff comes the final challenge: an ICC heroic as a blue team.

Gevlon
Greedy Goblin
Greedy Goblin

Back to top Go down

Promotion to Raider Empty Re: Promotion to Raider

Post  Nagbag Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:48 pm

I didn't find more appropriate thread to post this info, but looks like it will be a small tip for 'Raider' requirements - use random LFG tool as much as possible before you get 80lvl. Instead of badges the system rewards you with a random but always blue-quality item. Not every BiS-blue may be available on the AH, so "farming" it via LFG is an option.

Nagbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Wakarrie Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:03 am

Only problem here is that once you ding 70 I think, or maybe 68, the LFG tool rewards you with Triumph badges for the first one, then simply xp/gold for the others that you do.

Wakarrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Gevlon Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:08 pm

From badges you can buy BoA items for leveling and to use until you get a blue.

Gevlon
Greedy Goblin
Greedy Goblin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down