Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Consumables

3 posters

Go down

Consumables Empty Consumables

Post  Kerouac Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Gevlon wrote:I leveled cooking above 425 so I'll be able to provide fish feast on raids. I bought lot of fish feast.

The "raider" tab of the bank will provide all kind of flasks to raiders. You can pick them yourself.

The guildbank also provides free repairs for raiders.

That was on the EU side of course.

I've been leveling cooking through the holidays since my playing time has been extremely scattered. Will be finishing it out and will be able to do the same thing as Gevlon with fish feast. I'll start stocking up on the nettlefish, salmon, and sculpin. As examples, FF doesn't include haste or mp5; so if a different buff food helps you more, start assembling a stockpile for yourself.

Can't address the repairs for raiders bit - that is for GofZ to decide as our backer.
Kerouac
Kerouac
US Moderator
US Moderator

Back to top Go down

Consumables Empty Re: Consumables

Post  gnomeofzurich Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm

My 80 mage on this realm is an alchemist, and I'm planning to stock us with basic flasks: stoneblood, frost wyrm, endless rage.

Some people will be better off with elixir pairs. The mana regen flask is horrible, so healers with mana issues are probably better served by spellpower+Draenic wisdom|mighty int/spi than the mp5 flask. Bear tanks without max health issues will prefer gurus or mighty agi + mighty fort, other tanks with def issues may swap health for def and threat by using guru's + mighty defense. So I expect to see more usage of frost wyrm and endless rage, since those are 100% clear for dps (and frost wyrm for healers is a decent choice).

If there's an elixir pair not mentioned above that you wish to use and can defend as better than the obvious or above mentioned choice, post it here -- if I agree and it's feasible (no weird rare recipes from classic/BC unless I happen to have it and the mats are reasonable), I'll stock it.

I don't plan to do free repairs or other consumables. Most are cheap enough, stock up.

Some people have donated to the guild bank (I think those who started and made some money but then left the project), so I don't mind setting that up for raiders and up to do repairs if people want. What's in there now won't go far though. do a separate thread if you want to talk about it.

gnomeofzurich
US Moderator
US Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  gnomeofzurich Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Terocone is a thin market (not many farming or buying) and draenic wisdom is a useful consumable that requires it.

If anybody is an herbalist while running through outlands, you can send gnome all the terocone you can farm (up to say a few dozen stacks without checking) for 2g ea. felweed is so easy to find that it shows up at reasonable prices more often, but I'll pay 12g a stack for that on similar terms.

If you've been able to sell it in quantity at significantly higher prices, let me know and I'll consider bumping my offer price.

I don't really expect anybody to farm this stuff seriously, just to think about grabbing it while leveling if you're an herbalist and consider sending it my way instead of whatever else you might do.

Also, I don't care how how you get it. If somebody puts a bunch up on the ah for less than I'm paying and I don't see it first: buy it, sell them to me and take the profit. Put whatever price you'd do that at in your snatch search if you use auctioneer. I'm busy leveling my paladin atm, so I'm not paying as close attention to the ah as I usually do. I welcome the help, even if you end up making a killing.

This is the only elixir/flask I can think of that we care about and doesn't use wrath herbs (easily bought in quantity from ah or trade at reasonable prices). If we get another, I'll post an offer price in this thread.

gnomeofzurich
US Moderator
US Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Newtron Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Fini is around 300 fishing and 300+ cooking. I'll continue to work on this when I get to Outland and then Northrend.

Newtron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down