Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership cleanout

2 posters

Go down

Membership cleanout Empty Membership cleanout

Post  gnomeofzurich Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:34 pm

I'm going to clean out the membership of inactive players of the US guild within the next few days.

If you are keeping tabs here and have a placeholder character for a later transfer who has not logged in the last month, log into your placeholder or they will be kicked.

If you have a placeholder and are thinking of transfer, now is the time to start thinking about it.

We have enough 80s to do 5s now once I get tests done.

One of our original movers (ruling council) has not logged in over month on any of their characters, and they will get also be booted if they don't check in. Rules will have no exceptions.

gnomeofzurich
US Moderator
US Moderator

Back to top Go down

Membership cleanout Empty Re: Membership cleanout

Post  Newtron Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:42 am

We should be at 10 80's in a few weeks. And we have 25+ people that have been active in the last 15 days. If anyone out there is thinking of transferring, you might want to do it soon. 10 man raiding will start soon and there's a real possibility we can pull off 25 man or 2 10's in another 3-4 weeks if the rest of the active members keep up their leveling.

Of the inactives (>1 month inactive) we don't have anyone over level 30-40 (except for Mischaft/Kerouac), so I don't expect a surge from those characters unless they are lurkers waiting to transfer high level characters.

Newtron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum