Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status of the project

4 posters

Go down

Status of the project Empty Status of the project

Post  Newtron Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am

We're still leveling, we're still gearing. We have 19 accounts/21 characters in the guild in the last month. 13 active in the last 7 days. We'll get some 10 man action going soon, don't give up yet. If you're still out there lurking waiting to transfer, now is the time.

Someone on the US side got bored, then decided this was a waste of time.. instead of quitting, wall of text on guild chat.

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=559368

Newtron

Back to top Go down

Status of the project Empty Re: Status of the project

Post  WeekendWarrior Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 pm

I can't view the image to the link you posted. I get a msg "Only the owner of this image can view it. Or you can type in the passcode."

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Newtron Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:38 pm

WeekendWarrior wrote:I can't view the image to the link you posted. I get a msg "Only the owner of this image can view it. Or you can type in the passcode."

Fixed. First time I've used imagedump.

Newtron

Back to top Go down

Post  WeekendWarrior Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Com’on folks,

I think that a lot of the initial excitement for the project has faded. Lot’s of interest and posts in the beginning and you could see some renewed enthusiasm when the EU side accomplished something. I am still interested in this project even if Gevlon decides to disband or declares the project over. I transferred my Druid over because I didn’t think I could level quick enough to participate. I leveled to 80 and think I have managed to get enough good gear to do an okay job healing. Grinding for BiS Blue gear is still a grind and subject to a lucky drop, so if I get one or two more pieces fine. But it was something I wanted to do anyway to get ready.

My reason for wanting to be part of this project was to be able to raid casually and not be so focused on gearing up all the time. I am a just a casual player, pretty much a noob, a non-raider, and one night a week would fit my schedule. If Saturdays are not the best time for others then we should look for an alternative day or time. To be honest the last 2 Saturdays I wasn’t able to log on in the evening because of things that came up and also being sick last weekend. So I’m sure that others have had reasons for not being on as well.

I’m sure folks are thinking if Gevlon can’t get enough people to participate then we won’t either. That may be. But I think it would be interesting if we succeeded after he closed down his project.

I plan to stick around and be the last man standing if that's the way things go. So if folks are wondering if anything is going to happen – that’s up to each of you. Keep leveling up. I think we can still do this with or without Gevlon's interest in the project.

Mythstaken

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  gnomeofzurich Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:49 am

I'm not planning to quit on this.

I'd prefer sunday night in general to saturday night, and there will be some weeks I'm not able to raid myself, but I don't have some timetable in mind, if we are casual, then we are casual, if it takes people a while to level, then it does.

I'll be here unless and until it's clear that nothing interesting will ever happen.

gnomeofzurich
US Moderator
US Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrogate Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm hoping interest will pick up again towards the end of the expansion.

I finished out my blue set for DPS awhile ago, so I haven't been on much, but I check back every once in awhile to see how many 80s we have. I think it's gonna be tough for us to muster 10 80s.

Abrogate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down