Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Professions To Get?

3 posters

Go down

Best Professions To Get? Empty Best Professions To Get?

Post  Oxi Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:25 am

I am thinking of doing Skinning / Enchanting while I level and then dropping Skinning when I am 80 and then getting JC / Enchanting. I am a Draenei Hunter.

Oxi

Back to top Go down

Best Professions To Get? Empty Re: Best Professions To Get?

Post  WeekendWarrior Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey Oxi,

I'm not sure what the best stats are for a hunter, as I've no experience with playing them, but I remember a thread/discussion about professions in the theorycrafting part of this forum. Here is the Link to it: http://undergeared.omgforum.net/theorycrafting-classes-f7/profession-benefits-t45.htm.

Skinning and another gathering profession is a great way to go while leveling - helps pay the bills. I think that Enchanting is not as profitable as it once may have been with the change to the LFD loot rules where as long as there is an enchanter in the group you can roll disenchant. I think this has driven mat prices through the floor. But anyway, take a look at the link, do a little research on what stats would benifit the most and go with that. Even then I think it may be better to have 2 gathering professions till 80 and then power level maybe jewelcrafting (love the bonuses for the dragon's eye over the other non epic gems) or which ever one seems to make the most sense to you. From what i've seen on the AH - Herbalism or Mining would be a great way to go as the stuff seems to sell for alot on the server. Probably due to it being PVP server and there is more risk in getting ganked at times so people will pay more for it in the AH. /shrug

Mythstaken

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrogate Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Skinning/Mining or Skinning/Herbalism are almost certainly the best options for leveling.

At 80 JC is a solid choice for one of your profession slots. For the other, I'd recommend BS, Eng, or LW.

Abrogate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down