Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment?

+4
Anon20
Abrogate
WeekendWarrior
Lindraelyn
8 posters

Go down

Recruitment? Empty Recruitment?

Post  Lindraelyn Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 pm

I've browsed around and tried to find a possible recruitment post but I think I'm overlooking it, or blind as a bat. If there isn't one forgive me for not realizing it.

Posting here in hopes of getting a response as to if people were still trying to get the guild a bit more active on the US servers. I made an alliance toon and /who'd but didn't see anyone on.

If I could get any information that would be great Smile

Thanks in advance. Wink

Lindraelyn

Back to top Go down

Recruitment? Empty Re: Recruitment?

Post  WeekendWarrior Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Hey Lindraelyn,

This last week or so I've been logging on around 9pm server time. I am Mythstaken. I won't be able to log on tonight (Monday) or tomorrow. But you should find me again on Weds. I will try to be on around 9 pm everynight for anyone who wants an invite or wants to ask about the guild. Last week we had at least 2 new folks join (might be one more if there RAF partners came) and one person who was interested in the project and may transfer a toon over that they are leveling if/when we ever get enough folks to start raiding. To my knowledge I don't think we have any recent recruitment posts out on any forums. I think the recent folks read about the blue raiding project somewhere and found us that way. Let me know when you may be able to log in and let's work out a time that's good for both of us and I'll send you an invite. If you are planning on leveling up a new toon I'll send you some bags and gold to help out. The new guys who I invited are/were lvl 15 priest and a lvl 10 hunter when I last looked yesterday I think. So you wouldn't be to far behind them. We just need people to start raiding. Since it is planned to be casual there is no pressure to log in every night to raid etc. So roll a toon and check it out. No worries. We need everything. Whatever you want to play that you never raided with before. I don't think we have any Rogues, mages, shamans. But really whatever you would like to roll.

Mythstaken

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Recruitment? Empty re:

Post  Lindraelyn Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:36 pm

WeekendWarrior, thanks for the quick reply! If you plan on being on Wednesday I'll look for you then.

I'll just start working on a character (since 1-10 is terrible heh.)

I was considering transferring a character over since I have almost every class to 80 (7 80s, 3 are 70 or greater.) But if it's a bit casual for now till things get to rolling I'll just start a new character.

Lindraelyn

Back to top Go down

Post  WeekendWarrior Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Sounds like a plan. I'll look for you Wed.

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrogate Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:00 pm

I've been trying to be on my Death Knight, Abrogate, for a bit each day, usually in the early afternoon around lunch time (EST).

A number of the new members were directed here from the Eu guild's thread on the MMO-Champion forums.

Abrogate

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon20 Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Would love to talk to someone in regards to this guild soon. I can be on most days, just reply here when you could hop on and we can chat.

Anon20

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrogate Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 pm

It's about 2 PM EST and I'm on my DK, Abrogate, right now. I'll be on him until I finish with my daily heroic and some futzing around the AH. If you don't catch me now, I can be on some time this evening, just post a time.

I'm not sure what you'd like to discuss that cannot be addressed on the forums, though.

Abrogate

Back to top Go down

Recruitment? Empty New druid

Post  Castial Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:23 am

I ran across the EU Undergeared posts on MMO-Champ, so I hopped over to The Forgotten Coasts and made a druid, joined the guild already.

Plan on going Resto/Boom or feral at 80.

Glad to be on board

Castial

Castial

Back to top Go down

Post  mafiafran Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 am

I was considering transferring a character over since I have almost every class to 80 (7 80s, 3 are 70 or greater.) But if it's a bit casual for now till things get to rolling I'll just start a new character.

DESIGNER HANDBAGS
Timberland Womens Boots

mafiafran

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghaune Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 am

Greetings ... I'm very interested in this project. I have long held the belief that the game has gotten easier to the point of being absurd and most encounters can be dealt with via knowledge.

I rolled a priest up to see how things are going ... would love an invite.

I do tend to level quite quickly, I can be found online as "Ghaune" ... priest.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ghaune

Back to top Go down

Post  WeekendWarrior Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Ghaune,

Should be someone on tonight if you are not able to come online then, just do a /who undergeared and ask for an invite. Or make a /who macro and hit it until one of us pops online. We'd be glad to have you join us. I was on a bit this morning and as I was logging off Ed was coming on line so eventually you will catch one of us.

Myth

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr007 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 am

neon bar signs
Best HGH

Mr007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum