Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Thursday Eve July 29th - 8 to 10 PM

5 posters

Go down

This Thursday Eve July 29th  - 8 to 10 PM  Empty This Thursday Eve July 29th - 8 to 10 PM

Post  WeekendWarrior Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

This Thursday evening looks like I have some free time - My wife will be out of the house visiting some friends - so no wife aggro for me.

Anyone else open or up for doing something?

Suggestions:
1) if enough folks with 80s online we could run some Heroics or
2) Try to form a pug raid for Naxx or whatever the weekly raid is...

If only folks are on that are just leveling, I'll que up with you as Tank, we'll farm some instances. Yes *gasp* I sometimes farm instances >> enchanter>> DE >> AH the mats. Its relaxing sometimes and keeps the gold flowing in. Anyway, If gear drops you can use just <need> on it, if not pass, I'll get some mats, you get some experience and no long que times. It's a Win/Win deal you know.

Any other suggestions?

Post your replies here, even if you can't definitely comit to anything this time. I understand it's short notice and not everyone checks these boards but I'd figure I'd give it a shot.

Mythstaken

P.S. Saturday Mornings are usually good for me too - God I wish I could sleep in but the dog wakes me up so anyway I'm usually up around 5 a.m. - a good several hours of time before the family wakes up and the day begins.

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

This Thursday Eve July 29th  - 8 to 10 PM  Empty Re: This Thursday Eve July 29th - 8 to 10 PM

Post  Old_one Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi Myth, I will be online if I can, but right now that time doesn't look good for me. Saturday morning may be a go though.

Horatio

Old_one

Back to top Go down

This Thursday Eve July 29th  - 8 to 10 PM  Empty wil be glad to see you.

Post  Wel Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Good idea, I'm looking for activity, and will be glad to see some.

Wel

Back to top Go down

This Thursday Eve July 29th  - 8 to 10 PM  Empty Yes please.

Post  JackL711 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:27 pm

I will plan on being online for this. One of the nice parts would be to finally join the guild.

(My character isn't officially in the guild yet, since I seem to keep missing everyone with invite ability when I'm online.)

Nightsmash

JackL711

Back to top Go down

This Thursday Eve July 29th  - 8 to 10 PM  Empty Re: This Thursday Eve July 29th - 8 to 10 PM

Post  WeekendWarrior Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Well Thurs was a wash - no one was able to make it but it was to be expected, short notice and limited ability to contact folks outside the forums or in game calendars.
But on the good news side of things - Nightsmash joined the guild. So I was glad to be online and able to throw an invite to him.

Saturday Morning, we had WG for a change, I got to do a VOA 25 and while I didn't get to do the follow on VOA10 with the same group, I took the opportunity to start a VOA 10. We did good but the group broke up after the first boss believe it or not due to some loot drama. I don't really know why - I take the blame because I know I was having problems dealing with the loot distribution but the offtank dropped group after going insane because he didn't get some gloves I think and then others dropped as well. Who knows... But folks were going afk to write rent checks for their wives and having to go answer the phone... It was your average group. Anyway, this was the first time I ever tried to put a raid together so I feel good about that. And hey, we formed up and downed a boss and I "looted" some experience. It was a good morning pirat

Sunday Night - we got another new member (forgot his name) maybe he'll log in here and introduce himself... So we are up to 37 (I know we have some alts in the count) but more than enough to get something happening. If all the 80s logged on this coming Saturday we could maybe attempt a Naxx dedicated few achiev???

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr007 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 am

I take the blame because I know I was having problems dealing with the loot distribution but the offtank dropped group after going insane because he didn't get some gloves I think and then others dropped as well. Who knows...

Short Prom Dresses
exercise dvds

Mr007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down