Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday Night Aug 19th ?

2 posters

Go down

Thursday Night Aug 19th ? Empty Thursday Night Aug 19th ?

Post  WeekendWarrior Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey all,

Just wondering who might be interested in this Thursday Night. A later start might be better for me if someone might want to try that - Maybe 10pm start? I'm lucky enough to have every other Friday off so a late Thursday might work for me on a regular bi-weekly basis. Haven't sent out any invites yet. Just trying to get an idea what days might be better for the majority of folks. So take a look at your calendars and let the rest of us know.

Myth

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night Aug 19th ? Empty Re: Thursday Night Aug 19th ?

Post  Ghaune Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 am

I'll be there!

Ghaune

Back to top Go down

Post  WeekendWarrior Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:59 pm

All, we have one confirmed and one tentative for tonight. I finally got an invite posted in game via the calender and sent invites to all yesterday.

If the timing isn't good for all - that's not a problem. I'm just trying to find out what time works best for most people on a weekly basis so that people can plan better. So take a look at your calenders for the next few weeks and let us all know what works for you. Post your preferences in the September Planning Thread and we'll try to get something scheduled.

Myth

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  WeekendWarrior Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 am

Thursday night - Login problems kept me from being able to get on until around 10:30. For anyone who logged on and no one was on that was the reason I was late. Mero showed up for a bit but we decided not to try to run anything. Sorry Sahina - it looked like you were on and we missed you. We'll try again another time.

Have a good one.

Myth

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down