Undergeared
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invites out for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th

3 posters

Go down

Invites out for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th Empty Invites out for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th

Post  WeekendWarrior Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:52 pm

All,

I sent out invites in game to all for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th. Time frame is 8 - 10 PM (server time/eastern time).

Please reply what times you can make it, and what toon/level/role you can support.

Out of curiosity I rolled a new toon a Dwarf Hunter which I never played before to see what it was like. McBrewster's his name. Level 12 now. If no level 80's show up and folks have lower level toons and want to group to do Deadmines I'm up for that as well.

Mythstaken

WeekendWarrior

Back to top Go down

Invites out for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th Empty Re: Invites out for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th

Post  Mero Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 am

I should actually be able to make it to the event this time haha. You set up things when I was gone on vacation : /

Looking forward to doing some actual group work.

~Mero

Mero

Back to top Go down

Invites out for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th Empty Re: Invites out for Thursday Aug 12th and Saturday Aug 14th

Post  Abrogate Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:38 pm

I've confirmed attendance for Saturday the 14th.

I doubt I'll be able to make it tonight, though I will try.

Abrogate, 80 DPS UH DK.

Abrogate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down